- How can I reach PYRAMID?
You can reach PYRAMID TUTORIALS Head office with the help of Location Map of PYRAMID Building in Website.
- When & how can I enquire for Admission at PYRAMID?
You can enquire about PYRAMID courses and other information either by calling on our helpline numbers; 9370414222, or can also visit any PYRAMID TUTORIALS Centers.
3) Does PYRAMID TUTORIALS provide study material?
Yes. Based on years of experience and expertise, the course material at PYRAMID TUTORIALS is designed very systematically with detailed theory and best quality practice assignments covering different kind of questions to give students a complete exposure to concepts.
In addition to the books, study material, classroom lectures and individual solving sessions.
4) How are the Class Room sessions conducted?
At PYRAMID TUTORIALS every class is a learning experience. Students are encouraged to express opinions and ask questions. The faculty is friendly, approachable and keen to clarify and help you find answers. The sessions are thus interactive and lively.
5) Where are the classes of PYRAMID TUTORIALS held?
Classes are held In :
Manewada Road Branch:
27, Khankhoje Nagar, old Subhedar Extension, Near Mahakali Mandir, Manewada Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440027 Phone: 9370414222 / 9370707272.
Chhatrapati Square Branch:
59, Ingole Bhawan, Besides Flyover, Wardha Road, Nagpur, Phone: 9579202233 / 9370262233.
Hudkeshwar Road Branch:
Hudkeshwar Main road, Near Shahu Lawn, Nagpur. Phone: 8412887733 / 9371262233.
PawanBhumi,Near Manish Nagar Railway Crossing, Somalwada, Wardha Road Nagpur.
Phone: 9579202233 / 9370262233.
6) At PYRAMID TUTORIALS is there a special batch for bright students?
We do have merit based batches for fast learners. It is a proven fact that when students study with approximately same intelligence level, they are able to learn more and even the teachers are able to plan their lecture well. This also creates a sense of positive competition among the students
7) What are the different courses offered at PYRAMID TUTORIALS?
- Capsule Program: XI+XII+ NEET, AIIIMS & JIPMER
- Capstone Program: XI + XII + JEE (Main & Advance), VIT-EEE, BIT-SAT, MHT-CET, NDA
- Foundation Program:
- DREAM: VIII + IX + X C.B.S.E. , STATE
- DESIRE: IX + X C.B.S.E. , STATE
- DESIGN: X C.B.S.E. , STATE
- Achievers: The Repeater’s Batch for NEET
Result oriented fully focused on Medical entrance examination NEET with focus program. Synchronized study material with online & offline test modules.
- Leader : THE CRASH COURSE
Extensive (45) days program with doubt clearing sessions immediate after regular tests. Conduction of (30) minor tests and (15) major tests.
- What is the difference between Leader and Achiever Course?
Leader Course is for those students who have completed 12th in same Academic session and Achiever course is for those students who have studied in PYRAMID TUTORIALS or any other institute for Pre-Medical Entrance Exam preparation and have appeared in NEET/AIIMS or in any other State PMT and wish to improve their results.
- How do you ensure girl’s security?
I our Residential Centre, We have a safety system especially for girls with timely monitoring of hostels. We also have food monitoring system, nursing care and mentoring by faculties themselves.
- How do you communicate results to parents?
Student performance report will be communicated to the Parents on the mobile no. given by them in the Application Form. You can also call on our dedicated helpline numbers to know their ward’s academic performance.
- Are there any motivation session for students?
PYRAMID conducts Orientation program and Open Session in which Directors and PYRAMID Team interact with students and motivates student for their future targets and address them on common problems.
- My ward is very much weak, less attentive, and not at all studious. Will PYRAMID TUTORIALS be beneficial for him?
PYRAMID TUTORIALS has a competitive, enthusiastic environment which will motivate him to grow in a right direction.